What areas of Sydney do you service?
– We service all areas of Sydney, primarily focusing on the North Shore and Northern Beaches, please contact us to discuss your needs.
How long will the job take?
– The job times vary on the length of the organising process and what is involved, after the consultation which lasts generally 2 hours, we will be able to determine the length of time the job will take.
How much do you charge?
– There is a low initial consultation fee of $37. After we discuss your needs, we send you a communication pack which will outline fees, the organising process and terms and conditions for your organising process.
What about privacy, will my details be disclosed?
– No, your details will not be used in any way, shape or form and the organising process with us will remain utterly confidential.
Why should I choose your service over others?
– With you choosing Pick Me! over other organising services you will get our passion, dedication and full support for an organised space for our clients.
Is corporate organising available?
– At this stage , no it is not as we are primarily focusing on home organising, however arrangements can be made if necessary.
Will I need to dispose of items?
– You make the final decision as to whether you would like to sell, donate, recycle, or dispose of any items. We will act as an objective eye and ask you about items that you have and whether you would like to keep them. We can dispose of items, particularly if there are large volumes however we will only do so after a contract has been signed and fees have been agreed upon.
Can I hire you to help someone else who is disorganised?
– Yes! We offer a range of Gift Vouchers, which are available for people who wish to give their loved ones more time and control their clutter. Gift Vouchers can be customised to suit your loved one’s particular needs.
Are you a member of a professional body?
– Yes, Pick Me! Organisers is a member of the Australasian Association of Professional Organisers, Inc. for more information see www.aapo.org.au.